Saturday, May 17, 2008

WWWWWW I'm coming.






BB-Gun or Burnsy (I haven't decided which nick name I prefer) put another notch on his bed post last night by going into a notorious hitters park (Coors Field) and mowing down the Rockies. Bursy is now 4-2 and the Twins just played their 41st game. Using my Cooper math skills (just ask Rodney), that means the Twins and Burnsy are roughly a quarter of the way through the season, herego Burnsy is on pace for 16 wins. Which means I should be able to evict the WWWWW's from their house around Labor Day. Baby WWWWWW will be able to stay because Grace needs a sparring partner.


Moving on, BB-Gun was invincible except for some guy named Barmes who almost hit for the cycle. The Rockies are absolutely stacked at short stop with Barmes and Tulowitski (out until the All-Star break with torn quad). How is that fair? The Twins best hitting short stop in the last 20 years was probably Pat Meares.


Look for Livan to win his 7th game today and Young to notch his first homerun of the season.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to use a sheriff to evict the W's or go old school and just throw him out the front door in front of his wife and child?

Anonymous said...

Dawger - Are you actually going to move into W's house or are you just going to flip it?

I prefer Black Dog over BB-Gun, but that's just me.

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of BB gun but calling him Black Dog during the summer of Swayze might be all the motivation The Gun needs to win 14 games.

Last I heard Dawg was just planning to show up with a for sale sign as soon as Nathan closes game #14.

Anonymous said...

Bear - Black Dog is genius. Maybe the anonymous nicknamer could also prvoide us with some good nickname options for Blackburn.

Here are a few off the top of my head.

A)BB gun
B)Bubba
C)Black Dawg
D)St Nick
E)Hot Pants

PS If he cooperates and leaves peacefully I won't have to humiliate him in front of his family by chucking him out the front door. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Anonymous said...

In case anybody is confused why I will be confiscating WWWWWW's house after win # 14 please refer to the message below posted by WWWWWW on April 1, 2008.

Bogart - Would this hold up in court?


"Dawg -

If Blackburn wins 14 games I will retire, turn the keys of DWG over to you, give you all the money in my bank account, and wear nothing but Twins gear for the rest of my life.

I will also defer to you in all things, admit to everyone that you are a baseball genius, and become your slave for a year."

Anonymous said...

Even if it would hold up in court it says nothing about WWWW's house. It only says that he will be your slave for a year and give you DWG and all of the money in his bank account, which, most likely, is less than what most people carry in their wallets.

WWWWWW said...

That's the genius of it.

Anonymous said...

Damn it Dawg you promised me a new house. Can you say D-I-V-O-R-C-E.
And what is Grace gonna do about a sparring partner?

Anonymous said...

Hey Snake- Maybe you should start bringing Logan over once a week for Grace and we can toughen him up a little bit. In exchange he can give Dawg some new material. Everyone wins